The #1 Guide To Help Families Organize Their Loved One’s Personal Information
Life Goes On
ARE YOUR LOVED ONE’S AFFAIRS IN ORDER?
Learn how to easily organize personal information so that it is accessible when it is needed.
Organize and Create a Roadmap to Your Loved One’s Personal Information… Together.
Trying to consolidate your family member’s records and information after a disease, disability or passing can be a difficult and stressful process. No one wants to think about their loved one becoming incapacitated… Or dying suddenly… Or becoming so ill that he or she can’t tell you what you need to know to keep your life moving on track in the best way possible.
– Do you know their insurance company’s name and their insurance policy?
– Do you know which bills need to be paid? And when? And from which accounts?
– Do you have access to all the passwords for their accounts?
– Where’s the key to their safe deposit box?
– What about the deed to the house?
These are all very important questions, and it’s only scratching the surface. Imagine the difficulty and stress of answering these questions for your loved one without them there.
DON’T WAIT… BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
Now imagine how much easier it would be if you and your loved one answered these questions together.
This process can be easy and fun…
The Life Goes On Roadmap will show you how.
Start consolidating your loved one’s important contacts, service providers, insurance information, bank or credit union accounts, investments, credit cards, and more, so the information is accessible when it is needed.
Together… you and your loved one can create a roadmap to their personal records and information. You will never regret it, especially when the rubber meets the road in life.
You and your family members deserve peace of mind. Get started by clicking the button below.
have a peace of mind.
The Life Goes On Roadmap Helps You Prepare and Organize Everything:
- Complete lists of your important contacts, service providers, credit cards, bank accounts, investments, passwords, and more.
- Emergency how-tos to protect your house and/or rental properties.
- An inventory of your valuables (in case of damage or burglary).
- Insurance, real estate, retirement, military and social security documentation and information.
- Full awareness and documentation of each other’s wishes when it comes to critical health care and end-of-life arrangements.
- And more!
Check out what others are saying…
About Annette Pang
Annette Pang brings hope to families torn apart by 3 massive mistakes when caring for their aging, ill and dying loved ones. She teaches how to calm your nerves and bring resolution to family feuds and other situations so you can relax, enjoy and prevail during any challenge.
If you know of anyone who is frustrated, not sleeping well, or fighting when talking to siblings and their elders, call Annette. She quickly sizes up and unravels any situation ranging from topics such as family finances, sibling miscommunication, and signature self-care.